Re: st: RE: RE: Nested zip

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Nested zip
Date   Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:34:16 -0500

At 04:23 PM 12/6/2011, Jacobs, David wrote:
Check the econometric program called Limdep for a pooled time-series version of zip models. I think (?) such models are implemented in that package. And at least some multilevel models can be estimated using random-effects pooled time-series models.

I can't vouch for it, but according to

Limdep will estimate Panel Data models for Poisson, negative binomial, and zero inflated Poisson. Limdep is one of those programs I would like to have but not enough to spend $600 for. My hope is that Stata 13 will make it unnecessary to own another piece of statistical software ever again.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu