st: Cmogram - scatter option?

From   Andreas Fagereng <>
Subject   st: Cmogram - scatter option?
Date   Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:33:40 +0100

Dear listers,

Im using the very efficient cmogram command to produce RD plots of a
Treatment that happens for individuals above the age of 30. For this
Im using a bandwidth of 2 years on each side of the threshold.

The following line gives me a plot with CI bands below and above the threshold.
-cmogram Outcome Age if inrange(Age,28,32), scatter lineat(30)
cutpoint(30) lfitci-

I would ideally also like to scatter plot the observations for the
interval 25-35, although keeping the CI bands for the interval 28-32
Is there an easy way of doing this, or will I have to program it manually?