Re: st: RE: Removing multiple files in a directory - clean-up

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Removing multiple files in a directory - clean-up
Date   Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:56:31 +0000

You can just escape through to your operating system:

!del *.dta

!rm *.dta

as the case may be.

Also check out -fs- from SSC as a convenience wrapper.