Re: st: discrete probability effect

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: discrete probability effect
Date   Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:26:53 -0500

At 04:03 PM 11/29/2011, Ridha Ayu wrote:
Dear all,
I am new in this statalist program.

I would like to ask what command should I use to know the discrete probability effect.
I have tried with "prchange" but I am not sure this is correct.
Do you have any idea?

I suspect you want the -margins- command. For an introduction, see

-prchange- can also be useful, as can other commands in Long & Freese's -spost9- suite available from Long's web site. Use -findit spost9-. Their book is getting a little dated but is still very good. See

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu