st: discrete probability effect

From   Ridha Ayu <>
Subject   st: discrete probability effect
Date   Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:03:07 +0100

Dear all,
I am new in this statalist program.

I would like to ask what command should I use to know the discrete probability effect.
I have tried with "prchange" but I am not sure this is correct.
Do you have any idea?

thank you very much

best regards