st: question about seqlogit

From   Alberto R Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: question about seqlogit
Date   Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:56:31 +0100

Dear Statalisters,
It may be this is not the right place to formulate this question but I don't know other way. I'm using Stata 12 on win7 and I've performed an sequental logit by using the user-written -seqlogit- which works fine. After taking a look at the references on -help seqlogit- I've read two references by Buis M. In one of them there is a graphic that I was not to able to reproduce (, pag 124, Figure 6.8: Contribution of each transition to IEOut).
Is there someone who has used this command and have do this graphic?
Thank you in advance
Best regards

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655