RE: st: Graphing medians with xtgraph bug

From   "Seed, Paul" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   RE: st: Graphing medians with xtgraph bug
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:32:18 +0000

Dear Statalist,
A bug was recently reported in xtgraph by Natacha

I have posted a fix to Kit Baum (version 2.02), which should
now be available in the usual way via -findit xtgraph-.

Paul Seed

> Dear users,

I'm trying to graph medians with xtgraph, but it doesn't work, even without any specific options. This is the error message I get, which I don't understand:

 -- xtgraph ta, group(failure_type) av(median) --
unrecognized command:  "Central fraction and rank =  invalid command name

Do you know what may be the problem? I've tried this with many variables and it still doesn't work (although the arithmetic and geometric means do work).

Many thanks,