st: two stage tobit estimation using unbalanced panel data

From   Shreosi Sanyal Dutta <tupurana@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: two stage tobit estimation using unbalanced panel data
Date   Sat, 26 Nov 2011 14:05:55 +0100

Dear all,

I am working on a generalised sample selection Tobit 2 model in stata
using a panel data framework following Wooldrige 2005. Can anyone
kindly advise me on how I can write a program for Tobit II estimation
using panel data?

Thanks in advance

Yours sincerely,
Tupur