Re: st: EFFICIENCY SCORES WITH DEA COMMAND

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: EFFICIENCY SCORES WITH DEA COMMAND
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:53:14 +0100

011/11/23 Graziella Bonanno <[email protected]>:
> I’m trying to use dea command in order to determine efficiency scores of
> about 670 units.
>
> The help is really poor.
>
> Does anyone use dea in stata?
>
> It’s on costs or/and revenues efficiency?

You are more likely to get a response if:

1) you refrain from SHOUTING, i.e. don't use all capitals

2) say where you got user written software from, i.e. is not part of
official Stata, so apperently you downloaded it from somewhere -dea-.
This is discussed in Statalist FAQ, a link to which is posted at the
bottom of every post to Statalist.

3) you find blame with yourself first, i.e. say that you did not
understand the help file rather than say that it is poor.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen