st: Competing Risks with Multiple Failure per Subject

From   Björn Wallbrecht <bjoern.wallbrecht@web.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Competing Risks with Multiple Failure per Subject
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:27:17 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I am currently working on a competing risks analysis. My data has multiple
failures per subject. Unfortunately, the two stata commands I know about
(stcrreg and stcompadj) do not work with this kind of data.

If any of you has a solution for my problem, please write.

In case, it's of interest for the solution: my data only has two different
risk types.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Björn Wallbrecht