st: RE: Getting my results

From   Tim Evans <Tim.Evans@wmciu.nhs.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Getting my results
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:05:47 +0000

Hi Aminu,

I guess the obvious comment is that unless you provide information on what models/ code you have run, you cant possibly hope to get a sensible answer from a rather vague email. I'm sure this is on the FAQ.
Best wishes

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Aminu Shittu
Sent: 22 November 2011 11:01
To: Nick Cox
Cc: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Getting my results

Dear Statalist,

I spent 3 hours creating my models then later realised over 70% of my results are not shown in the output window. Please what command should I use to retrieve all of my previous models and how can I place them in a MS-Word file for storage? Somebody help me out.

Aminu.

Sent from my iPhone

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.