st: psmatch2 with exact matching

From   Charles Stoecker <cfstoecker@ucdavis.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: psmatch2 with exact matching
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:08:43 -0500

Hi Statalist,

I'm using the add-on psmatch2 (by Barbara Sinansei and Edwin Leuven -
ssc install psmatch2) to conduct propensity score matching.  I would
like to use it to conduct an exact match on state and then further
match by propensity scores within state.  In the helpfile for the
command it indicates this can be done with:
        g att = .
        egen g = group(groupvars)
        levels g, local(gr)
        qui foreach j of local gr {
                psmatch2 treatvar varlist if g==`j', out(outvar)
                replace att = r(att) if  g==`j'
        }
        sum att

This will provide the estimate of the difference between treatment and
control groups.  My question is, how do I get the standard error of
the estimated difference?

Thanks!