RE: st: RE: automatic disclosure in tables

From   Roberto De Miguel <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: automatic disclosure in tables
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:15:51 -0300

Dear Statalisters;

I've read Percy Scheller's email and inmediately remembered this paper:

Two Issues on Remote Data Access
- Automation of Disclosure Limitation Review
- Memory Allocation

Peter Jacobebbinghaus
5th German Stata User's Group Meeting
April 2nd, 2007 at RWI-Essen

The ado he refers to (tablefdz.ado) is included in the presentation.
Unfortunately, there is no help file.

Greetings from Argentina

Roberto De Miguel