st: back transform coefficients

From   Nikolaos Pandis <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: back transform coefficients
Date   Fri, 18 Nov 2011 01:05:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all.
I am running linear regression with 3 continous and 1 2-level categorical independent variables.
The continuous outcome is normally distributed when transformed into sqrt(dep_var).
I was wondering how I would be able to back transform the produced coefficients and CIs for interpretation.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Many thanks