st: how to run -nbreg- or-poisson-regression with -cluster-option by two dimensions?

From   Ye SUN <sunye74stata@gmail.com>
Subject   st: how to run -nbreg- or-poisson-regression with -cluster-option by two dimensions?
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:52:16 +0800

Dear all,
I am running  -nbreg- and -poisson- regressions and I want to know
whether I can add - cluster- option by two dimensions.

Stata only gives one dimension cluster command and I just find ado
file about OLS and logit regression with two dimensions cluster.

 Is there any ado file in nbreg or poisson case?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ye SUN

PhD student of City University of Hong Kong