st: Graphing medians with xtgraph bug

From   <N.M.Postel-Vinay@lse.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Graphing medians with xtgraph bug
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:39:07 -0000

Dear users,

I'm trying to graph medians with xtgraph, but it doesn't work, even without any specific options. This is the error message I get, which I don't understand:

 -- xtgraph ta, group(failure_type) av(median) --
unrecognized command:  "Central fraction and rank =  invalid command name
r(199);

Do you know what may be the problem? I've tried this with many variables and it still doesn't work (although the arithmetic and geometric means do work).

Many thanks,
Natacha