st: Treatment effect models with an ordered categorical outcome variable in the second stage

From   "Breanna Pellegrini" <breanna.pellegrini@rmit.edu.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Treatment effect models with an ordered categorical outcome variable in the second stage
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:30:33 +1100

Dear Statalist,

I am interested in running a treatment effect model in stata. I have an endogenous binary treatment in the first stage, however instead of a continuous endogenous variable in the second stage I have an ordered categorical outcome variable in the second stage. I can't use the treatreg command in this case, so I was wondering if there is another stata command available or if anyone knows of a user-written program available to estimate this sort of model set up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Breanna

Breanna Pellegrini
School of Economics, Finance and Marketing

RMIT University
379-405 Russell Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia

Tel     +61 3 9925 0944