Re: st: Ado File for MI Estimation Stata 12

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Ado File for MI Estimation Stata 12
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:01:53 -0500

At 01:36 PM 11/10/2011, Donna L Quadri wrote:
Dear Statalisters,

Do you know of an existing ado-file that permits estimation commands
not currently available with mi estimate? If not, any advice to a
first time programming effort in Stata 12. would be much appreciated.
I am using Stata IC/12.0 and wish to use anova, factor, and the new
sem functions. It would be a program beginning with
mi_cmd.....according to the Technical note.

Thank you.

Donna Quadri

I'm not totally sure I understand the question, but you can set up the properties for a program to allow mi. See

help program_properties##mi

With -mi estimate- you can also use the -cmdok- option for unsupported commands. See

help mi estimate

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu