Re: st: Ado File for MI Estimation Stata 12

From   Donna L Quadri <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Ado File for MI Estimation Stata 12
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:10:25 -0500

I must not have the correct syntax for the cmdok option because I
receive errors that I did not set it correctly. That would be
preferable because I have never set up a program in Stata before and
having challenges doing so correctly.

Does the cmdok option require the program? Wasn't able to find a
sample of the correct syntax to follow. Again, thanks,

Donna

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Richard Williams
<[email protected]> wrote:
> At 01:36 PM 11/10/2011, Donna L Quadri wrote:
>>
>> Dear Statalisters,
>>
>> Do you know of an existing ado-file that permits estimation commands
>> not currently available with mi estimate? If not, any advice to a
>> first time programming effort in Stata 12. would be much appreciated.
>> I am using Stata IC/12.0 and wish to use anova, factor, and the new
>> sem functions. It would be a program beginning with
>> mi_cmd.....according to the Technical note.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Donna Quadri
>
> I'm not totally sure I understand the question, but you can set up the
> properties for a program to allow mi. See
>
> help program_properties##mi
>
> With -mi estimate- you can also use the -cmdok- option for unsupported
> commands. See
>
> help mi estimate

> OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
> HOME:   (574)289-5227
> EMAIL:  [email protected]
> WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam
>
> *
> *   For searches and help try:

Professor Quadri
Donna Quadri-Felitti
Clinical Associate Professor
Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism, and Sports Management
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
7 East 12th Street, Room 529F, New York, NY 10003 (note the new address)
212-992-9093, fax 212-995-4676