st: SQREG or sqreg or qreg???

From   superdamy <>
Subject   st: SQREG or sqreg or qreg???
Date   Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:16:40 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to evaluate a policy (d = 1 or 0).

I have a sample of treated and another untreated, with the same X.
so I could do reg y d $X, but I want to understand if there is heterogeneity
in the effect between the various quantiles of y.
now there are problems:
1 - is the best sqreg or bsqreg? which type of regression is more efficient?
2 - Does have sense to considers  the lower quantiles of 0.1 (sample 400)?
3 - with the command grqreg do not work  the option qmin () qmax () qstep ()
to draw... it's right??

Thanks to whoever wants to answer.
Damian, University of Padua