st: saving -proportion- estimates to a .dta or .csv file

From   Tim Evans <Tim.Evans@wmciu.nhs.uk>
Subject   st: saving -proportion- estimates to a .dta or .csv file
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:54:33 +0000

I'm trying to save and export the proportion estimates I obtain from using -proportion- into a useable data file, either .csv or .dta.

However having googled this and looked at help resources with -proportion- I don't seem to find what I am after.

How would I return the results from the following code into a data file:

sysuse auto
proportion rep78 , over(foreign)

Tim
_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.