Re: st: marginsplot ignores label() sub-option in legend

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: marginsplot ignores label() sub-option in legend
Date   Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:43:03 -0400

You need to use the -label()- suboption of the -plotdimensions()- option:

marginsplot, plot( , label("some" "label"))

Nick Winter