Re: st: marginsplot ignores label() sub-option in legend

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: marginsplot ignores label() sub-option in legend
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 04:21:57 -0500

You could use the -order- option:

marginsplot, legend(order(3 "some" 4 "label"))

Scott