RE: st: moderated mediation logistic outcome

From   Tobias Schlager <tobias.schlager@unisg.ch>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: moderated mediation logistic outcome
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:56:14 +0100

Thank you very much for the quick answers, really good hints.

I have tried to find newer suggestions that seem to follow your comments,
hereby I stumbled over binary mediation, which however, does not test for
moderated mediation.
Here the code:
        binary_mediation, dv(y) mv(m1 m2 m3) iv(x)

Do you think one might adjust this easily to account for a potential
moderation as well?

Thanks a lot,
Tobias