Re: RE: st: moderated mediation logistic outcome

From   Philip Ender <>
Subject   Re: RE: st: moderated mediation logistic outcome
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:54:30 -0700

Tobias Schlager <> wrote:

I have tried to find newer suggestions that seem to follow your comments,
hereby I stumbled over binary mediation, which however, does not test for
moderated mediation.
Here the code:
        binary_mediation, dv(y) mv(m1 m2 m3) iv(x)

Do you think one might adjust this easily to account for a potential
moderation as well?

As the author of -binary_mediation-, I doubt that -binary_mediation-
can be adapted, easily or not, for moderated mediation.  I think that
you might more successful with the -khb- command by Kohler, Karlson
and Holm as presented in the latest Stata Journal (11.3).

Phil Ender
UCLA Statistical Consulting Group