Re: st: RE: spineplot and survey weights

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: spineplot and survey weights
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:21:19 -0400

You can can construct frequency weights that will give proportions equivalent to those obtained from probability weights.   See Austin Nichols's post at http://stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-10/msg00327.html

Steve