st: spineplot and survey weights

From   ann montgomery <>
Subject   st: spineplot and survey weights
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:07:14 -0400

I have survey sampled data with one categorical variable and one
binary, and the sample weighting variable.

I would like to compare the distribution of the categorical variable
(1-6) by the binary (0,1).

-spineplot is exactly what I want to use but it doesn't appear to
support pweight

Can anyone think of a work around - where I generate new variables for
the categorical and binary, weighting them, then graphing them using

thanks, Ann Montgomery, Toronto