st: re: Kolenikov polychoric

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: re: Kolenikov polychoric
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:26:08 -0400

I am trying to find a link to download the polychoric files (Stas Kolenikov) manually since my Stata-installed computer has no internet access. Can you suggest a link, please? Thanks.

findit polychromic locates it on Stas' website (it is not on SSC), but if you are a Windows user, you have close to zero probability of downloading it with a  web browser, as the package contains .hlp files. Best bet is to download it from another computer that has Stata installed and copy the files on a thumb drive to the isolated machine.

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |