st: zoib

From   Jet <lsj555@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: zoib
Date   Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:08:01 -0400

Hello, Maarten and other experts in zoib regression for proportion outcomes:
For the 0<DV<1 model, do we interpret the exp(B) as changes in odds
ratio (in having value of 1) or changes in proportion?  For the
estimated margins in the post-estimation function [predict(prcond)],
do we interpret the ouptut as the predicted proportion or probability?
Thanks a lot in advance!