Re: st: exporting a matrix to csv

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: exporting a matrix to csv
Date   Sun, 30 Oct 2011 14:39:46 +0000

This is not a question, but a statement.

First, -mat2txt- is from SSC. Please explain _where_ user-written
programs you refer to come from.

Second, you give no details of what you tried. The only comment
possible is that you probably did something that was wrong. For a
better comment, please post what you tried and what Stata did.

Indeed, please re-read the Statalist FAQ before posting again. Posting
unanswerable questions does no one any good.

Nick