Re: st: User menu: link to external file

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: User menu: link to external file
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:21:55 +0100

At a wild guess your operating system is MS WIndows. Have a look at
the -winexec- command.

Nick