Re: st: User menu: link to external file

From   Luca Campanelli <>
Subject   Re: st: User menu: link to external file
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2011 20:46:35 +0100 (BST)

thank you so much, Nick. It works. Correct, my OS is MS Windows.

Below is what I put into my "" - it may help other people.

* Luca's menu: link to my notes
window menu clear
window menu append submenu "stUser" "Luca"
window menu append item "Luca" "notes" "winexec C:\Programmi\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE E:\Stats\_Stata_myNotes.docx"
window menu refresh