st: Conditional mean of semiparametric regression

From   Feng An Yang <tree0726@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Conditional mean of semiparametric regression
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:22:07 +0800

I am estimating a semiparametric model :Y= f(z) + xb. By using
-plreg-, I can obtain the smoothed value of f.
But I want to estimate the conditional mean of Y and its confidence interval.
Are there stata routines for estimating the conditional mean of
semiparametric model?

Thanks for your help.

Andy Yang