Re: st: Stata 12 64bit odbc

From   "Joseph Coveney" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 12 64bit odbc
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:01:26 +0900

Richard Palmer-Jones wrote:

let me offer a solution to my own problem - miss spent afternoon probably.

. . .

Has anyone tried the Microsoft Database Engine 2010 Redistributable for this
problem? ( )  It's
a free download from Microsoft that installs 64-bit ODBC drivers.  If it works,
then it would seem a much more elegant solution to this problem.

Joseph Coveney