RE: st: Multiple endogenous regressors

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Multiple endogenous regressors
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:19:46 -0400

Elizabeth,
If the roadblock is having *multiple* instruments, I might suggest an SEM approach, e.g.:
Kirby, J.B., & Bollen, K.A. (2009). Using Instrumental Variable (IV) Tests to Evaluate Model Specification in Latent Variable Structural Equation Models. Sociological Methodology, 39(1), 327–355.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2858448/pdf/nihms132810.pdf
You wouldn't have any latent variables, but I don't think it matters, it would just simplify the computations.
Cam