st: graph line, line(...)

From   Keith Dear <>
Subject   st: graph line, line(...)
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:35:28 +1100

How can I remove the slice outlines from a pie-chart? -help graph pie- says:
    line(line_options) specifies the look of the line used to outline
the slices.  See [G-3] line_options, but
        ignore option lpattern(), which is not allowed for pie charts.

But line(lwidth(none)) , line(lstyle(none)) and line(lcol(none)) are
all ignored: I still get outlines.
Here's my command (with irrelevant options removed):

graph pie count,
	line(lwidth(none))                       // THIS DOESN'T WORK
	by(season, legend(pos(3)))

In passing: it seems odd to need two legend() options, but
legend(cols(1)) is ignored if placed inside by(), and legend(pos(3))
is ignored outside.
(Stata12/MP4, WinXP)

Dr Keith Dear
National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health
ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200 Australia
Phone +61 (02) 6273 2208