st: FE over two columns

From   tazz_ben <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: FE over two columns
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:45:13 +0000

This is probably a stupid question that can easily be done within Stata.
So I have a  gravity model with two columns containing the country names
(obviously).  I want to apply country fixed effects: which means the index
of the FE model is over two columns (ie. a country specific dummy should
be set to one regardless of whether it appears in column one or column

I only have about 50 countries, so I can easily do this manually with
excel then push it into stata; but I thought I should learn how to do this
if Stata can do it internally.