Re: st: Autocorrelation and heteroscedasticity following xtreg

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Autocorrelation and heteroscedasticity following xtreg
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:55:31 -0500

Is the frequncy of your data actually annual or is it at a lower
frequency, for example biennial?

Scott