Re: st: Autocorrelation and heteroscedasticity following xtreg

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: Autocorrelation and heteroscedasticity following xtreg
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 04:27:13 -0500

Does -tsset- report gaps in the time variable?

-xtregar, lbi- reports a modified Durbin-Watson statistic.