Re: st: Brant's Test for Parallel Lines

From   Joerg Luedicke <joerg.luedicke@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Brant's Test for Parallel Lines
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:57:05 -0400

I would suggest looking into -gologit2- which fits generalized ordered
logit models (available from SSC). Then you can learn about the
differences across your ordered categories and see whether they appear
to be substantial enough to give up the "average", or summary, that
you get when assuming proportional odds.

HTH,

J.