st: Estout After Margin

From   Peter E <>
Subject   st: Estout After Margin
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:19:32 +0500

Hi !

I am having a problem using estout after margin. Basically I run a series of
fixed effect regressions like below.

xtreg dep ldep llon c.llon#c.llon c.ldep#c.ldep llon#x x y z, fe robust
estadd margins, dydx(*)
estimates store dec

After that I try to use estout both for co-efficients and marginal effects..

estout dec ded def, cells(b(star fmt(%9.3f)) se) starlevels(* .10 ** .05 ***
.01) label stats(N N_g F r2_w, star(F ) labels( "No. of Observations" "No.
of Group" "F-Statistic" "R-Squared" ))
estout dec ded def, cells(margins_b(star fmt(%9.3f)) margins_se)
starlevels(* .10 ** .05 *** .01) label

The problem I face is that I get significance stars acccording to the
co-efficients and not for marginal effects in the tables from second line.
Given there is no option like margins_star, is there any way to automate
this process of assigning significance stars.

Thanks in advance