st: multinomial multilevel analysis in Stata

From   Rosie Chen <>
Subject   st: multinomial multilevel analysis in Stata
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I am not familiar with multilevel analysis using Stata, especially when the outcome is a categorical variable. Could someone give me advice and/or provide resources that can allow me to have a quick start of such analysis? Thank you very much!