Re: st: multinomial multilevel analysis in Stata

From   hind lazrak <hindstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: multinomial multilevel analysis in Stata
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:00:45 -0700

Hi Rosie

I would recommend looking GLLAMM because of the breadth of modeling
you can do within this modeling framework  - most of the information
you need is provided here
http://www.bepress.com/ucbbiostat/paper160/

Hope this helps
Hind