Re: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:26:00 +0200

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Ilaria Maselli wrote:
> Therefore I am stuck again with nldecompose and the output I have troubles
> to interpret.

Did you read the article which introduced -nldecompose-?

M. Sinning, M. Hahn, and T. K. Bauer (2008) "The Blinder-Oaxaca
decomposition for nonlinear regression models" The Stata Journal,
8(4): 480-492.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie