RE: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output

From   Ilaria Maselli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:49:17 +0200

Thanks a lot for the reference - the only problem is that unfortunately
mvdcmp does not support ologit/oprobit which I am using.
Therefore I am stuck again with nldecompose and the output I have troubles
to interpret.
Ilaria

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Francisco Rowe
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Interpretation of nldecompose regression output

Hi Ilaria,

Please refer to:
Powers, D, Yoshioka, H and Yun, M forthcoming, 'mvdcmp: Multivariate
decomposition for nonlinear response models', The Stata Journal, pp. 1-20.

The authors provide, to me, a fairly clear explanations of decomposition
outcomes.

Cheers,

Francisco.