Re: st: Recursive partitioning

From   Alberto R Osella <arosella@irccsdebellis.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Recursive partitioning
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:50:26 +0200

Thank you Prof!

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650
e-mail: arosella@irccsdebellis.it

Il 12/10/2011 12:38, Ronan Conroy ha scritto:
On 2011 DFómh 12, at 07:31, Alberto R Osella wrote:

Hi all!
I'm using Stata 12 on W7 and want to apply recursive partitioning techniques
to my data. I've tried -findit- with several words
without results.
Is there someone who knows how to do it in Stata?
Recursive partitioning is elegantly implemented in JMP. It's the sort of implementation that requires you to think carefully about what you are doing, but that's the sort of modelling I like.

Ronán Conroy
rconroy@rcsi.ie
Associate Professor
Division of Population Health Sciences