re: st: errors in some ssc ado's: RESET, R2REG3, SYNTH

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: st: errors in some ssc ado's: RESET, R2REG3, SYNTH
Date   Sun, 9 Oct 2011 10:53:57 -0400

> all are ado's from ssc
> -synth- doesn't install

It does now. The help file was missing from the original submission and did not get uploaded with the rest.

> -reset- not an error but using the robust option out of vce( ) doesn't
> work, so whoever needs robust errors should use the new Stata
> convention vce(robust)

. reset yr profits wagepriv, vce(robust)

works fine.

> -reset- issues an error an looks for something missing:
> unrecognized command:  matdiv
> r(199);

I don't get this error. There is no Mata library included in this package.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |