re:AW: st: Error with outreg (ssc) stata 11

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re:AW: st: Error with outreg (ssc) stata 11
Date   Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:03:17 -0400

> No, unfortunately this does not help. I deinstalled -outreg-(ssc), updated Mata library accordingly and reinstalled -outreg- and it does still not work.
> . mata : mata mlib index
> .mlib libraries to be searched are now
>     lmatabase;lmataado;lmataopt;lkhb;lmoremata;lmoremata10;lsomersd;lsq;lsqbm;l_cfrmt
> I am not sure what should be in there when -outreg- is installed...

As -ssc desc outreg- shows,  l_Cfrmt.mlib  is the Mata library associated with this package. I can reproduce the problem you had (not being able to locate BegTex()). As mata describe using l_cfrmt shows, there is no such function in that Mata library.

: mata desc using l_cfrmt
(library contains 3 members)

      # bytes   type                        name and extent
        1,324   auto string matrix          StrToMat()
          404   auto transmorphic matrix    _CColJoin()
          396   auto transmorphic matrix    _CRowJoin()

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |