Re: st: Backed-up message on last iteration

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Backed-up message on last iteration
Date   Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:18:33 -0400

Shourjo Chakravorty <> :

What happens when you restart -biprobit- without the options, using
the estimated coef vector as your starting point?

webuse school, clear
biprobit private vote logptax loginc years, tech(bfgs)
mat b=e(b)
biprobit private vote logptax loginc years, from(b)

Only you can clarify your confusion.