Re: st: error after listcoef

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: error after listcoef
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:59:11 -0500

At 04:30 AM 9/28/2011, Francisco Rowe wrote:
Hi,

I am running a Multinomial Logit using mlogit. Once I got the results, I use listcoef obtaining this error message:

conformability error
r(503);

The do file includes:

xi: mlogit commute i.agebracket
listcoef, help

Could anyone tell me how this can be possible -getting estimates after mlogit, but an error after listcoef?
Any suggestions what should I look or change?

listcoef is part of Long & Freese's -spost9- suite of programs, available on Long's web site. Support for factor variables is fairly recent, so make sure you have the most current version of spost9. On my computer,

. which listcoef, all

c:\ado\plus\l\listcoef.ado
*! version 1.9.3 2010-12-21 scott long

so if you have something older than that you are not up to date. If problems persist after updating, write back.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam